1. Wren, light at the end of my tunnel, listen: I’m tired of this hobo life. Let’s build a nest.
2. It’s a beautiful morning, crisp as the flesh of a winesap.
3. With contrails of jets & the horns of the crescent moon, I am drawing a blueprint for a house made entirely of paper.
4. We will live neither in the shadows nor under a microscope.
5. I’ll fix silverfish for supper, baked with artichokes.
6. We’ll use glowworms to read the fine print on every surface.
7. Paper is the final frontier. You can’t do this with pixels!
8. Come, it will be fun! The wind won’t blow.