Topics include the Womanspirit movement; lessons from Gyn/Ecology by Mary Daly; where the title “Notes from the Red Zone” came from; fear of the Other; our place in the natural world; Christina’s childhood education, her stint as a visiting artist in North Carolina community colleges and how she met Steve Sherrill; remembering William Stafford; working with “at-risk youth”; remembering Alton Fred Brown.
- Christina Pacosz bio and poems at The HyperTexts
- Notes from the Red Zone at Seven Kitchens
- Christina’s poems at qarrtsiluni
- poems at Umbrella
- a recent poem at Pemmican
- Mary Daly’s Gyn/Ecology on Google Books
Theme music: “Le grand sequoia, by Innvivo (Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike licence)