1. A veil for a sailor, to ward off the covetous eye of the sea.
2. Sackcloth made of nimbus, used for storing multiple outcomes.
3. A pod full of seeds too lucky to ever sprout. Logic dictates a creation ex nihilo by an ad hoc committee.
4. A cross between foam and flotsam. In particular, a bottle with a ship for a message.
5. A piggy bank, when its change turns into rent money.
6. A sort of mammalian exuvia, soft and spongy after being vacated by the internally boned organism and its shrill cicada cry.
7. An old wineskin.