Last month, I responded to a five-question interview meme. For readers unfamiliar with blogging customs, a blog meme is like a chain letter: if you don’t pass it on, you haven’t properly completed the meme. I was supposed to come up with five new questions of my own and tag five bloggers, but five seemed too few. How about eight questions instead?
- Is half a stone still a whole stone?
- Do grains of sand get tired of being recycled into mountains?
- If you crossed a bat with a mushroom, would you get an umbrella?
- Do the glasses one wears in a dream require a prescription?
- What songs do they sing in a school without windows?
- Do the daisies love us or not?
- Is there any reason to believe that we’ll have working mouthparts in the next life?
- What kind of cartilage connects us to the stars?
Now the challenge is to find eight bloggers who might actually enjoy answering such questions. Let’s see. How about:
- Julia Martin at Clumps and Voids
- Siona at autobiology
- Dale at mole
- Deb Scott at Stoney Moss
- PF Anderson at Rosefire Rising
- Hannah Stephenson at The Storialist
- Peter at slow reads
- Sarah Sloat at The Rain in My Purse
Of course, being tagged in this fashion confers no obligation whatsoever, and anyone not on the list is also free to tackle the questions. Please leave a link to your answers in the comments.